Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Electric Football board has arrived

This week I embark on a journey to make my own rules system and use Electric Football to simulate football games. This will not be an easy task and I have a lot of work ahead of me but it should be fun.

Along with the Tudor Deluxe Electric Football board below I have ordered some passing sticks and better looking player models from Buzzball. They specialize in these sort of things. I should also have enough bases coming to tweak entire sets of offense and defense setups the way I like.

Ideally you want to have bases that turn, go straight and some that even backup to simulate a QB drop back.

I will be using a variety of rules to play the games. My goal eventually is to have a near board game type of football system going on with the random factor of the Electric Football board.

Below is a YouTube video I made of a set of Rookie bases (designed to go straight) right out of the package. They actually worked fairly well.







3 comments:

  1. So how are you liking the game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start! Anxious to see what you come up with. I would be happy to share the MFCA Tournament of Champions (TOC) rules with you that we use in the national events. Let me know where to email them to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason, How are the figures working out for you?

    ReplyDelete