Tuesday, January 19, 2010

OMG! Dont do Avatar 3D it will kill you!

This just in from Taiwan.

* Man starts to feel unwell during movie
* Dies 11 days later
* "First death linked to Avatar"

This is why I saw Avatar in 2D folks. 3D KILLS U!

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/man-died-after-watching-avatar/story-e6frfmvr-1225821333043

"A 42-year-old Taiwanese man with a history of high blood pressure has died of a stroke likely triggered by over-excitement from watching the blockbuster Avatar in 3D, a doctor says.

The man, identified only by his surname Kuo, started to feel unwell during the screening earlier this month in the northern city of Hsinchu and was taken to hospital."

This movie, mostly due to the popularity of the film, has spawned some interesting news articles and a hilarious exposé on CNN. For example people that are so into the world they want to kill themselves after seeing the film and returning to the real world. Maybe I won't go back and see this again in 3D. I don't know what it may do to me. After all I get into my movies pretty hard core.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/11/avatar.movie.blues/index.html

"That's all I have been doing as of late, searching the Internet for more info about 'Avatar.' I guess that helps. It's so hard I can't force myself to think that it's just a movie, and to get over it, that living like the Na'vi will never happen. I think I need a rebound movie," Elequin posted.

Ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment