Friday, January 22, 2010

View a Movie Friday 1/22/2010

This will be a new feature I put up each Friday that will cover the LATEST movie you saw. It must be off the cuff and this includes Netflix or any rentals you may have made. We will not be taking made for TV movies or anything on the Sy Fy channel you watched while in a robe drinking scotch at 3 am in the morning.

Simply reply in the comment section on this post or sign up and visit our gaming discussion boards and reply to the View a Movie Friday thread for the date it was posted.

I will start by putting the trailer for the latest movie I saw here in this post. Remember, you have to be honest! If you watched Devil Wears Prada with the little woman in your life, put it down. It only works if we get a good range of movies that people have been watching. We won't judge I swear...

My latest film was (drumroll please)

THE BOOK OF ELI

4 comments:

  1. Oh, The Book of Eli, how I love you. This movie was amazing. However, it is hard to talk about without giving away subtle nuances of the story.

    Straight and Long, if you have not seen it. Go, right now. Drop everything and just go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Sherlock Holmes recently and it just blew me away to be honest. I expected it to be a run of the mill film but I think this will be another franchise for Mr robert downey jr as it was a bit awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See I liked it to! I was surprised it was as cool as it was. I dont think the D-Man liked it too much though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherlock? I liked it, there were times though that I felt the movie had been dragged on. I was also not in the greatest of moods when i went to see it. That could have a larger effect on my perception of it. Overall though, I thought it was a great flick and as Pitrelli has said another good franchise for the Iron Man.

    ReplyDelete