Friday, November 12, 2010

Alright so day two of Aion and not much to report

If anyone didn't know Aion is 50% off at Direct 2 Drive right now. I picked up two copies, one for me and one for the girlfriend then roped her into playing. The starter areas are pretty much the same but they have added some really cool in game video tutorials that you can check out in the YouTube video below that I posted. Other than that I am only level 5 so I don't have much to report. I saw all that content almost a year ago and only got to level 12 in the beta before I had had enough. According to some forum posters the gold spamming and botting has been much improved on. I am sure either way this game is better than that shitpile Darkfall Online. Of course a Commodore 64 game can be better than Darkfall. Not hard to beat a cheesy ass macro PVP game.

No comments:

Post a Comment