Sunday, December 12, 2010

Despite how bad the VGA awards are they do have some news

Mass Effect 3 for the holiday season in 2011 and perhaps even bigger Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim all announced at this years energy drink fueled over the top embarrassment Video Game Awards on Spike TV.

You can read (or rather go into seizures) about the awards on the Spike site here http://www.spike.com/event/vga/page/vote/category/40419/game-of-year but since I do not console game I could really care less about half of those awards.

The winner in the category that matters, PC Gaming, went to Starcraft 2. This is an RTS I bought, downloaded, played maybe 4 missions in and then went back to MMO's and wargaming. Sorry I really just don't do RTS games. Give me turned based or die!

No comments:

Post a Comment