New updates today for Panzer Campaigns Bulge '44 and Campaign Antietam from the Civil War series.
You can get them all here: http://www.hpssims.com/Pages/Whatsnew/whatsnew.asp
Antietam has added a NO CD check (YAY) as well as the following:
- Added an option for Mouse Wheel Zoom.
Panzer Campaigns Bulge '44 has added the following:
NOTE: Starting with this version, no CD-check is performed by the
main program and all documentation is supported only in PDF format,
available from the Help menu in each application.
Changes for Bulge '44 1.09
- Change so that Disrupted units do not receive replacements and Detached units receive replacements at one-fourth (not one-half) the normal rate.
- Change so that for an HQ unit, both the actual and nominal command range are displayed in the alternate hex info area (actual/nominal), the Command Range view option uses the actual Command Range, while the Maximum Range view option shows the Nominal Command Range (see the Command section of the Users Manual).
- Change so that F quality units can recover from Disruption and Broken.
- Added ability for engineers to abandon an engineering bridge (see Engineer Menu).
- Added current date and time to Scheduled Dialog.
- Change so that Saving Movement Points will save enough points for towed artillery unit to unlimber at the end of its movement.
- Added the ability for commandos to blow bridges and damage AT trenches.
- Change so that Partisans and Commandos can move from one enemy ZOC to another.
- Change so that Commandos are always in command and never isolated.
- Change to allow Battleships to fire AA at high flying aircraft.
- Added new Forced Bridge Crossing Rule which allows units to force a bridge crossing against enemy ZOC (see Users Manual under Movement).
- Increased Engineer digging in bonus from 2x to 3x.
- Added toolbar button for highlighting units in Travel Mode.
- Added new Bunker and Mine Prob Parameter Data Values and allowing non-bridge engineer units to construct Bunkers.
- Added new Night Move Disruption parameter data value which determines probability of night movement by non-rail and non-travel or non-road movement units causing Disruption.
- Change so that Interdiction attacks have twice the chance of Disruption and can cause the loss of up to half the movement allowance in movement points.
- Added a range 1 hard target artillery fire modifier (see Users Manual under Firing).
- Added Optional Rule for delayed reporting of enemy Disruption.
- Change so that towed AT gun unit which changes to Travel Mode without expending any movement points prior to that change will not trigger enemy Opportunity Fire.
- Added Quality Fire Modifier Parameter Data Value which applies to quality A and B units.
- (Editor) Added ability to determine units which have no on-map HQ under File Menu.
- (Editor) Added Reinforcemnts to Scenario Summary file under File Menu.
- Added new Submap Editor (pcsub.exe).