Saturday, May 7, 2011

Army Group North Char B1 Bis and Architects of War Hedgerow Set

Among many of the things I got in the mail Friday one of them was the very impressive Army Group North Miniatures 1/56th WWII resin Char B1 Bis French tank. It was packed extremely nicely (unlike a broken mess I got from another company) and the communication with AGN was top notch.


Anyway here are a few pics before and after the unboxing



Along with that I got another fine Architects of War product which is their hedgerow set. This has a little bit more assembly involved but I think I can handle it. It actually comes with ready made trees and nice resin bases. And nails. Yes a pack of nails. If all else fails I can hang pictures at least!


2 comments:

  1. I know Vince and Andy at AGNM personally(i only live an hour away form them), and they are always great guys to deal with. At some point in near future i have to pick up a few thing for my french, including one of those Char B1s

    ReplyDelete