Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pride of Nations video tutorial and release

Right, I have had my say of bad things today. Now on with the good. A game I helped beta test but ended up not liking the more I played it. However take that with a grain of salt since I ended up getting involved in Panzer Corps beta by Slitherine and empire building games are not my thing. I am sure that this offering by AGEOD will live up to the hype and I found it much more polished than their other releases.
Paradox Interactive and Paradox France/AGEOD have today released a gameplay video walkthrough of their turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, Pride of Nations, set to release on PC on June 7th.

The five minute video looks at one of the major powers of the Victorian era in France at the start of their industrial revolution in 1850, looking at the key areas of control the player will have in the game - military operations, commerce, industrialization, colonization and diplomacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment