Monday, June 4, 2012

Wednesday Infinity

Things are underway to get some Infinity in on Wednesday night. I refuse to play only Games Workshop games anymore due to their science fiction game sucking (40k) and the fact that their prices have just driven me out of their titles. I have my lizardmen army for Fantasy but that is all I will be collecting. There are just too many other good games out there to play to keep throwing money at a company that cannot even update FAQ's.

So Wednesday I have a 200 point battle I will be using Combined Army forces for the most part. My friend has already started painting up terrain and getting ready. I have a lot of work to do since Diablo 3 has taken all my miniature time lately.

A good battle report on the NOVA Open is posted over on Remote Presence:

http://remotepresence.blogspot.com/2012/06/nova-open-infinity-game-day.html


No comments:

Post a Comment