Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fantasy Baseball championship at last!

Finally, for the first time in almost 10 years, I have won the league I was in for Fantasy Baseball. Back in about 2003 I won my CBS Fantasy League. I have had several runner ups and close calls but I have not ever won a Yahoo league.

Fantasy Baseball is a much more trying past time and endeavor than most other Fantasy sports. You have fix your lineup every day and watch things very closely. You have watch matchups, hot streaks, injuries and more all on a daily basis.

Do that for 4 months and then try to win an entire league of 12 teams. So I suppose this post is a small pat on the back to myself. I would love to return next year with same team (Yellow Dinosaurs) but each year I join a new league to keep it fresh and fun.

I guess my biggest moves were picking up replacement players this year and really focusing on pitching. Players like Sonny Gray and Matt Adams provided a spark I needed especially when I lost Albert Pujols.



No comments:

Post a Comment