Monday, January 15, 2018

Action PC Football 1970 League Replay

Got my Action PC Football up to date and, along with a new Instagram account covering players from the 1970's (located here: https://www.instagram.com/1970sfootball) I am replaying the entire season but with 16 games. I am only playing a few teams manually each week. I started week one by playing the Jets against the Browns and the Jets lost a heartbreaker due to a pass interference call and two missed Jim Turner field goals. I then played Minnesota and got stomped as Len Dawson passed all over my defense. The Purple People Eaters had a good day up front though.

If you want to see the full Jets game replay see the YouTube video below. Also in this post is a picture of the final stats. Snell had quite the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment