Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Action PC Football Replays: Cin vs. Oak and Pitt vs. Hou Week 1 1970

Two more replay results. One I did not play and auto simmed and one I did play and lost. The auto simmed game was very interesting. It featured one of the worst offensive outputs yet in the first week from the Bengals.

Take a look at the offensive drives in this game and the Bengals team stats. They were 1-14 on 3rd downs. Let that sink in.


The next game I played the pre 1974 good Steelers and just could not  move the ball. I played admirably on defense but I could not score to save my life. I ended up losing 13-7 and a missed field goal and several Bradshaw interceptions that did me in. At one point I was in position to win this game but the fates would not allow it.



No comments:

Post a Comment