Thursday, March 22, 2018

I post a lot more on Instagram and so do many board wargamers

Crazy I know right? But for boardgaming and games in general it is an easy outlet for me to take short vids, gaming shots and more. Plus I mix in a little movies and video games. 

It may sound crazy but Instagram, when used properly and not in some Kardashian makeup promotion method, can be used to quickly get the word out a lot faster than boring over drawn blog posts.

And lets face it...blogging is so 2004. I prefer my info fast...mobile an with less pontification.

My blog is good for a mass story or AAR recap, but I have done that on Instagram as well. 

At any rate give me a follow and check it out. You may be surprised. Some other good war boardgamers (notice I said WAR boardgamers) on Instagram are:

Mewww.instagram.com/gamer.hudson
Ted Stanfillwww.instagram.com/tedstanfill
GMT Games account : www.instagram.com/gmtgames
Kyle Travels: www.instagram.com/kyletravels
Wargamer John: www.instagram.com/wargamerjohn
Stanley Gaming Guild: www.instagram.com/stanleygamingguild
Cardboard Horde: www.instagram.com/cardboardhorde
Matt Kantor: www.instagram.com/eddievanshatner 
Jonas Multing: www.instagram.com/multingames  

IF I MISSED ONE LET ME KNOW

My Instagram has a little of everything but the people above really do wargaming well. So get out of your ANTI Instagram philosophy and check them out






No comments:

Post a Comment